Fredag 29 november

Goddag mina vänner!
Nu börjar det kännas härligt! Full fart här på Slottstorget, många som jobbar för att jag ska se riktigt bra ut redan idag. Radio P4 Gävleborg har också varit och hälsat på mig, jätteroligt!
Hur ser er dag ut?

Good day my dear friends!
It starts to feel great now! It's a little rush here at the Castle Square today, many people are helping me so I can look really handsome soon. The local Radio P4 Gävleborg has also stepped by to say Hello, makes me glad!
What are you gonna do today?

4 kommentarer:

  1. It is so wonderful to see you coming to life again and it makes my Christmas season feel just right. I'm anxious to hear all about you and what's going on in Gavle. Be safe and write often!

    Vivian in GA, USA

    SvaraRadera
  2. So exciting to see that you're blogging again! A gang of us will be watching over you from here in London

    SvaraRadera
  3. Welcome back! Gud Jul! May an army of guards protect you from the evil ones this Christmas Season!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wishing the Bock a healthy Christmas season.

    SvaraRadera